REFUND POLICY: The following returns policy applies to all items sold from Psalm 18:32 Gun Works, LLC:
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, return it. You must return it with your original sales receipt and the serial number must match our records. We will happily exchange the item or refund your full purchase price. If the item has been damaged, which would significantly reduce the subsequent retail value of the item, the return dollar value will be reduced by an amount equal to the cost of repair/replace.
An item is eligible for return by the buyer or the receiving FFL within the 90 day return window, if it fulfills one or more of the following conditions:
- Firearms must be returned in the original manufacturer’s packaging, unloaded, with all paperwork, lock, magazines, loader, or moon clips that came with it.
- Was in a physically damaged condition at the time of delivery from shipment mishandling, (Send photos by email first. INFO@PSALMGUNWORKS.COM)
- Has one or more parts or accessories missing (a magazine, a child-proof lock, loader, etc….)
- The item does not match with what was ordered,
- The buyer did not pass the NICS background check,
- The buyer failed to return to the receiving FFL to pick up the firearm after 90 days past the local required waiting period.
NOTE: Shipping a handgun anywhere from a non-FFL owner is only done via UPS (aka: Brown). Not the Post Office, FedEx, DHL or other. In addition, you must be shipping it to an FFL or the manufacturer, with proof of their address. However, USPS and FedEx will accept shotguns. Be sure it is insured and secured in a plain box with no indication that a gun is enclosed. An owner may return a gun directly to a Manufacturer without going through a transfer FFL. The USPS will only ship handguns between FFLs and manufacturers. Consult your state’s laws to see if you can receive it back directly, or must once again go through a transfer agent FFL to get it back.